Monday, July 4, 2011

Cooking at Noisebridge


Hello friends! My name is Francisco, but many people call me Paco. I am a chef classically trained in the culinary arts in my home country, Costa Rica. In my spare time, I enjoy cooking for the community at Noisebridge.

Noisebridge is a great hacker-space where people of all backgrounds can unite to share their cultures, knowledge, and excellent food.

I have been doing catering for about a year at Adoptegen Healing Arts Salon and have been cooking for non profit organizations for over 10 years.

Cooking is my love and my life and I am very interested in opportunities for applying my expertise in the San Francisco area.

3 comments:

  1. Very cool, looking forward to seeing some more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Paco:
    yo're the best cook in town Bro'.
    Your lentils recipe is worth a million in prizes.
    The best luck at Noisebridge;-)
    Best regards,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I have memory, I seen this guy cooking. I used to go to his house on weekend to prepare a delicious meal (shrimp, pizza, bread, etc) and of course he is the best! The ingredients, the procedures and love with witch he prepares the meal make him an excellent chef.

    With love, his daughter Ninfa

    ReplyDelete